Saturday, May 11, 2019

Animation Reel // Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom


It's taken a few months but I finally put together some of my favorite shots from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Getting to animate the T-Rex is by far one of the highlights of my career. Seeing Jurassic Park in the summer of 1993 was a huge moment for me. My 12yr old brain was rocked by how real the dinos looked on the screen. Spielberg, the genius VFX wizards at Industrial Light & Magic, Tippett Studio and the fine work of Stan Winston Studio completely tricked me into believing those creatures were  living and breathing on camera... and from then on I was hooked. The original Star Wars films had a part to play as well but JP put me over the edge haha  That film was the spark that fueled my curiosity and creative drive which lead me into this industry!





Here's a great vfx breakdown of my last trex shot



No comments: